Monday, May 13, 2019

Welcome Summer 2019 Intern




Greetings, Knot Your Average Events followers! My name is Kayla Wetherell and I am Jennifer Ball’s new intern this summer. From now until August I will be writing blog posts about my experiences this summer, as well as keeping up with all social media platforms, so I hope you all get to learn a lot from me as I learn from Jenn.


Some fun facts about me that make me who I am; I am bubbly, outgoing, extremely talkative (maybe too much), detail oriented, passionate about anything I set my mind to, creative, and very hardworking. I enjoy leadership roles, taking charge, being put in stressful situations, because that is where I excel the most, and I also love making those around me happy.

For those who have no idea who I am, let me share with you a bit about myself. I am a 21 year old recent college graduate. Go Spartans! I graduated May 10th, 2019 from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. While attending UNCG, I started out as a Kinesiology major with a minor in Sports Coaching. My goal going into college was to become a Division 1 Cross Country and Track coach, because I used to be on the cross country and track team at UNCG, but my career aspirations changed somewhere along the way. My sophomore year, I changed my major to Community and Therapeutic Recreation and my minor to Sociology. I changed my major and minor once I realized my passion for event planning, so here I am.


After my internship with Jenn, I plan on becoming a destination wedding planner. I want to one day have my own wedding planning company and travel the world, while doing what I do best, making memorable experiences for those around me.



The BEST is YET to COME

~Kayla (2019 summer intern)


No comments:

Post a Comment