Tips to remember when getting your marriage license for your special day!
- Be sure to have cash to pay. Most do not accept credit cards or checks.
- The cost of a marriage license is around $50-$60.
- Your license is good immediately and up to 60 days from date of issue.
- Both parties must appear at the Register of Deeds. Why not make a date night out of your afternoon off.
- Office hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Keep in mind they are also closed on all major holidays
- Identification and proof of age is required
For more tips on marriage license and other great tips, be sure to check out our Facebook page.