Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Will You....Be In My Wedding Party

Many people forget that once you say I do to the engagement its time to get "engaged" a few more times. To whom you maybe asking yourself. Well Your WEDDING PARTY of course!!! A wedding party a vital party of your wedding and your sanity during the planning process if you pick the right people. You want them to be supportive and help you as much as possible so that you enjoy your day without feeling so overwhelmed.

So let me give you some creative ideas to help you pop the question to your bridesmaids, groomsmen, etc!

Plant your message inside a fortune cookie
Dreaming of a beach wedding? A message in a bottle is the perfect way to ask your bridesmaids to join you.

Your bridesmaid will certainly crack a smile when she sees the "will you be my bridesmaid?" note inside this egg. 



Now that we have addressed the ladies! Now for the men out there!

Who wouldn't love a drink with a honorable question to go along with it.

A nice cigar for each groomsmen could be nice and then you can all save them for some awesome shots on your wedding day. 

Humor goes over well with guys! So how about a little bribe you know you scratch my back I scratch yours!

These are only a few ways to ask your bridesmaids and groomsmen to be in your wedding. Check out or pintrest page for even more ideas. https://www.pinterest.com/NCkyae/will-you-be-in-mywedding/ 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these ideas on wedding planning. I am arranging my best friend’s wedding so looking for elegant Los angeles wedding venues. I want to gift beautiful wedding rings to couple and will plan a memorable wedding for them.

    ReplyDelete