Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Intern Q

Meet Intern Q!

Hi! My name is Quineece Huntley and I am a recent graduate of The University of North Carolina in Greensboro where I studied Community and Therapeutic Recreation. I’m a military brat through and through, my mother was in the Air Force for 27 years! I began my school days as a tot in Japan and graduated high school in Iceland! I have live in more than 4 different states throughout the United States and have been able to experience various cultures and meet all types of people. This year has been filled with amazing experiences, including my son, Chancelor, turning 1! 

It’s been hectic juggling my little man, school and work, but each has provided me an opportunity to experience new, exciting things. I am grateful that I have an opportunity to work with Jenn and her KYAE staff and learn more about event planning and networking. She has so much insight and information and is gracious enough to share it with anyone who wants to learn more! I am excited to be on this journey and ready to learn as much as possible. I hope you enjoy it as well, see you soon!


***Intern Q

No comments:

Post a Comment