Saturday, May 11, 2019

Right By My Side



Ever since the day I was born, my mom has been there for me. I turn to her for advice, guidance, support, and so much more. Of course she is always willing to give her input, whether I want to hear it or not. We have had our ups and downs over the years, but one thing always remains constant is our strong relationship with one another.



Our relationship is so special and I knew there was no one else I wanted to have help me plan my big day than her! Just like when asking my bridesmaids to stand by my side, I sent my mom through inter-company mail at work a card asking if she would help me plan my wedding. Of course she said YES! To me it was so important to have her by my side not only through the planning process, but also on the day I was going to marry my forever guy.




My mom was with me every step of the way during the wedding planning from meeting with Jennifer Ball our wedding planner to picking out flowers and to discussing music with the DJ. I found relief in that I could rely on my mom to help me when I needed it most because as most of us know wedding planning can get overwhelming at times! 



I was so thankful and appreciative that we chose Jennifer Ball as our wedding planner. She went above and beyond on my wedding day (as did all the vendors) and I did not stress about anything… even with all the rain we had! I am also thankful that my mom knew she needed a wedding planner to keep us both organized and am glad that person turned out to be Jenn.



The bond that my mom and I built with Jenn during wedding planning is still strong today. I am truly blessed to call Jenn a friend and am thankful that I can still reach out to her when I need it even to bust a move with the wedding guests!



Heather Long (past bride)
(photos cred: CSaul Photography)

No comments:

Post a Comment