Sunday, May 8, 2016

One Relaxed Momma


Reliving all of these memories have really made my week....here's the next one:
My relationship with my mom is a real blessing. She not only gave me life but she has nurtured me from day one to the present. She has never stopped! We have had our struggles & our triumphs & it has made us stronger! I couldn't ask for a better woman to call my mother/mom/mommy/mamma than her!



 I could not imagine going through the wedding process without her. She took the reins but allowed me to have the vision. She kept me calm when I got stressed out & made me the happiest bride on my wedding day! Since my mom is such a huge part of my life. I wanted to have a mother/daughter dance! The song I chose was Momma's Song by Carrie Underwood. It was perfect for us! I sang to her while we were dancing & crying! It was the most amazing moment of the night! She means the world to me & Jennifer made that happen!



The actual wedding day was beyond my dreams all due to Jennifer & her team & vendors! She allowed my mother & me to actually enjoy the day without a worry or a care. She took care of everything which allowed my mom to really enjoy the party.  And the best part is that she was not just the wedding coordinator, she became a friend as well.  Having her coordinate our wedding was the best decision I made. I can't say enough!

~Bri’e

No comments:

Post a Comment