Sunday, May 8, 2016

to my biggest fan...mom


I do not have enough words to express the love and gratitude I have for my mother. I honestly do not deserve her. She has stood by me. Encouraged me. And mostly loved me for me. I am not always the easiest person to get along with but she gets me. She is the best friend, woman, grandmother and mother. She has shown me what it takes to me a woman and hopefully soon a mother. I want to be like her when I grow up.



To my mother in law and bonus mother in law. You have raised a fantastic young man. I thank you for that. I thank you for welcoming me into your heart and into your family. Happy Mother’s Day!!


Love Kate



PS this is Kate who is truly our #1 Facebook Fanpage Follower…she likes, comments and congratulates every one of our couples….we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment