Saturday, May 7, 2016

talk about a stress-free day


For Mother's Day we asked to past couples to share moments with their mom....here's our next testimonial/story:

(this has quickly became one of my favorite photos)


"Jennifer and the Knot Your Average Events Team were excellent in every way. Communications, preparations, details; I certainly felt like a guest at my wedding and the day of, I did not feel the stress that I know some of my friends have (who were married and without a planner).






My mother was able to enjoy our wedding stress free also, as she did not have to trouble shoot anything. Jennifer and her team were on it. I really cannot say enough positive things about this team. Every detail was covered.





They were professional in every way. We received many, many compliments from our guests on how great this team was. Top notch and completely worth it. Thank you Jennifer and KYAE!"

~Colleen
We had a blast at your wedding!
 We enjoyed be a part of every step from planning to see it all come alive on the big day....Amazing~

No comments:

Post a Comment