Friday, May 6, 2016

Why is it important to have Mom by your side....


Ready for the next one…these are getting so good!  We might have to post one every day next week too!  I loooove hearing about all of the behind the scenes and early morning special moments prior to arriving onsite….Allowing Mothers & Daughters to have this special time is truly why we do what we do…be a guest on the most important day….



Here’s the story of one of our assistants (and brides):

"My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her." [George Washington]



Having my mom by my side during wedding planning, and during my wedding day, provided memories for me that I will cherish forever. To Jennifer, and the entire KYAE staff... thank you... thank you for taking over our day so that my mom could enjoy it with me! Thank you for keeping everything running smoothly so she didn't even have to bat an eye, cut a piece of cake, or fix a problem. We appreciate your being a part of that day!



My mom is the epitome of kindness, gentleness, grace, and a guiding hand. I cling to her wisdom. I cherish her. The Lord certainly blessed me when He made me her daughter. Even now, as a married woman, I constantly call on her for advice. She is my sounding board. Not only is she my mother, but as I have gotten older, she has become one of my very best friends.



All I am, I owe to my mother...



Happy Mother’s Day to all of the mothers in the world... including my very favorite... my own.

Love~ Kristian



No comments:

Post a Comment