Friday, May 6, 2016

The Wedding Whisperer allowed my mom to be by my side...


It was so very important to me to have my mom by my side on my wedding day! I wanted her to be a part of creating those unforgettable memories, I wanted her able to spend the day relaxing and getting pampered, and not having to worry about a single thing!  All thanks to my wonderful wedding whisperer this was possible!



My mother was by my side the entire day without so much as a worry! I can't thank you enough Jennifer and your fabulous team for making everything seamless the day of our wedding! We literally didn't want or need for anything; if we thought it, it magically appeared!

 





Monday May 9th will be our one year anniversary and I have you to thank for getting us started with one hell of an unforgettable wedding day!!

Loooooove you!!!!! 😊😜😘
 ~Christy





No comments:

Post a Comment